An Important Message from Our Team:
We are committed to providing the highest level of healthcare for each of our patients.
We reference the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and appropriate state guidelines.
Our facility does not treat those suffering from COVID-19, however, we take precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, contact your physician immediately. Please do not enter our facility. This applies to vaccinated and non-vaccinated patients and their family members/friends.
- We invite you to wear a mask to the facility, but it is not required.
- We promote the importance of being up-to-date with vaccinations.
- We invite you to social distance.
- We do our best to remain current with guidelines and updates and we ask that you do the same.